Chih-Hang Anthony Tang, MD, PhD
- Assistant Professor of Cancer Biology in Medicine, Academic Institute
- Assistant Member, Research Institute
- Department of Medicine
- Dr. Mary and Ron Neal Cancer Center
- Houston Methodist
- Weill Cornell Medical College
Accepting PhD Students
1. The immunosuppressive function of secretory IgM in tumor-bearing mice.
2. The humoral and cellular roles of B cells in breast cancer.
3. Targeting misfolded protein degradation machineries for the treatment of B-cell leukemia.
Calculated based on number of publications stored in Pure and citations from Scopus
Research activity per year
If you made any changes in Pure these will be visible here soon.